Support MBAAA at the Future Camp 2019
The HKUST MBA Alumni Association (MBAAA) would like to invite fellow MBA alumni to join the Future Camp 2019, with the theme "Find My Way Out! - Employment Support to People with Disabilities (PWDs) & Business Opportunities for the Development of Caregiver" organized by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS). MBAAA is one of the strategic partners for the initiative.
Hong Kong's caregiver support is underdeveloped as compared to many modern cities, especially for those who are taking care of family members with disabilities. Meanwhile, people with disabilities are facing various types of employment challenges and have not been acquiring the attention they deserve in society. To address the above issues, HKCSS is organizing the Future Camp 2019 on Jul 6 (Sunday).
Future Camp is a new way to promote social innovation through a congregation of "future engineers" who come with a diverse wealth of insights, knowledge and skills. During the Camp, the "future engineers" will brainstorm ideas and develop concrete solutions so as to promote PWDs employment and caregiver support.
1. There will also be four pre-camp outreach activities from Jun 27 - Jul 4. Pre-camp outreach allows participants to understand the current
employment support to PWDs and employers as well as the development of caregiver services in Hong Kong
2. Cross-disciplinary brainstorming to generate innovative business ideas that are highly practical
3. Experience the process of social investment to address social problems
- The event will be conducted in Cantonese and Chinese only
- Participants who join the Future Camp 2019 must also join at least one pre-camp outreach
- A Certificate of Participation will be given to those who have joined the activities - Future Camp and the pre-camp outreach (1.5 days)
For enquiries, please contact MBAAA President, Mr Thomas Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
09:30 - 16:00
Duke of Windsor Social Services Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai